Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Prologue

Konnichiwa friends and strangers!

I found that there are many blogs out there for people living in Japan, especially in Misawa (where I am living). I thought that I, too would join the world in sharing my travels and memoirs. I hope to put some detailed descriptions on how to get to popular (and hidden) attractions, the hours and quality of food from different restaurants and my joys and trials of being an English teacher in Japan. I have been here for six weeks so there is a lot of writing to do on all the places I have visited so far. I will keep everything updated as much as possible as I look back and try to remember directions and other various information. So fasten your seat belt and get ready to start driving on the left side of the road. East coast, baby~ Faaar East coast! ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment