Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Kaminarido

Outside the restaurantposters of the menu items
Kaminarido is another Ramen shop we discovered. It is right across the street from Sukiya. I don’t know what it is but every time I go to a new Ramen shop I feel it is the best in the world. Famous for their "Thunder Ramen" which I have yet to haveRamen is great because it is  inexpensive, filling, and delicious. I can’t wait to start going to Ramen restaurants when it is colder!
Lots of Chinese New Year decorations   the barDelicious! Japanese style sitting area
Directions to Kaminrado: : from POL gate go straight through 2 traffic lights. Ater the second traffic light take your first right. Kaminrado is on the left after Dragon Boat Chinese restaurant and across from Sukiya.
Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment