Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Parm ice cream bars

 

I now would like to highlight  an ice cream bar so delectable I thought it should  be featured in this blog.

I saw a commercial for Parm on Japanese television and decided to try it when I came upon it while browsing Universe supermarket. It is smaller than your average American ice cream bar, but that is not necessarily a bad thing. (calories, people!). The most common flavor has vanilla ice cream with a chocolate coating. All of the coatings are a little more on the fudgy side (they aren’t crisp like Dove bars so pieces of chocolate don’t break off).

DSC_2357DSC_2358DSC_2359

Currently there are four flavors, chocolate, espresso latte, vanilla white chocolate, and the newest one and my new favorite, almond. I think they may have other flavors that come out for a limited time. It’s a delicious ice cream bar with a strange name so why not try it out and discover your favorite flavor?!

No comments:

Post a Comment